25.6.13

Sneaky Summer

It's been chilly, chill in Melbo town. I'm soooo happy that it gets cold here. When I moved back I had a mild panic about not being able to wear all the beautiful coats I accumulated while living in the UK (trust me, there are loads)... but lucky for me the temperature has dropped.

Although, if you happen to be peeping out your window (from the safety of your warm room) over the last few days, you would be fooled in thinking summer had arrived. The sun has been blazing a brilliant white and has filled these cold days full of light.

All the shiny rays is making me think of summer and all these hot photos of Crystal Renn in Harpers Bazaar, Spain makes me wish for some road trip, beach time...











Harpers Bazaar Spain Photography: Nico Stylist: juan cebrián

Who am I kidding?? I'm still traumatised by that heat wave we had back in Jan/Feb...

Viva the low degrees.

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment