14.2.13

I Might Like You Better....

YESSSSSS, it's Valentines day and YESSSSSS, I'm going to have to trash it just a little.

Lets face it, loved up or not, Valentines Day is not a day for real lovers. It's just all too easy, commercial and just plain old cheesy (and I love cheese, so for me to say that V Day is over the top is definitely saying something!)

Call me bitter but tell me that a bunch of flowers on a random day in June (May... whenever) wouldn't be sooooo much better than anything you get today!

Here are a few tunes for all you lazy lovers out there... just remember, LOVE has an evil side (and that's the way we like it!)


Romeo Void - Never Say Never ( I Might Like You Better If We Slept Together)


Kelis - Caught Out There ( I Hate You So Much Right Now)


Henry Rollins - Liar


Janet Jackson - What Have You Done For Me Lately?


Valentines Day = Meh

L x

2 comments:

  1. best post! I can so imagine you saying this! hahahah!
    LOVE IT!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. best post! I can so imagine you saying this! hahahah!
    LOVE IT!
    X

    ReplyDelete