18.11.12

To Fast For Love & A Bit of Mötley Crüe Too

I'm enjoying a lazy Sunday morning lying in. I just love chilling under the duvet with a cup of tea and a good read.. it all seems so decadent. Although, my choice of Sunday morning reading is not quite as chilled and totally puts my wussy ideas of decadence to shame. I'm currently indulging in 'The Heroin Diaries' by the notorious Nikki Sixx. NOT, light Sunday morning reading to say the least as any story of addiction is ultimately a sad one but it's hard not to get musically and visually seduced by early 80's hedonistic LA.  Mötley Crüe with all their motorcycles, whisky and strip clubs have the ultimate New York Dolls mixed with Kiss brilliance and will never be surpassed when is comes to big hair and tight pants.











As much as I really love all that hair, fabulous make up and tight, tight.... tight leather trousers, Mötley Crüe has some friggen seriously kick ass tunes. FACT.

Time to crank the stereo up to a billion... Dr Feelgood is waiting!!!

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment