30.9.12

It's all too Beautiful at Haider Ackermann

I think my heart literally skipped a beat when I saw the images from the Haider Ackermann show. Honestly, I never would have thought these lush, velvety lines and rich, almost sombre colours would be my thing... but guess what, I was wrong. I love, love, love it as it is almost too beautiful for words. The mix of the long flowing dresses with the sharp cropped to the ankle trouser is definitely, to die...









images: syle.com

This is going to be a strange analogy but when I look at these Haider Ackermann pieces they seem so decadent, that to wear one would be like drowning in the most luxurious, rich, creamy ice-cream. Anyone who knows anything about me, knows... that is totally the way I want to go.

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment