24.8.12

This Suit Business

I have to admit, my sudden adoration of anything suit-like has got me stumped... why have I never really noticed them before? I suspect I may have had a minor suit induced trauma as a child because I really don't understand (to the point of jaw dropping shock) how I could have avoided all the iconic and spectacular suits out there.

In a quest to reverse my suit lobotomy.. I did a bit of research.

 Yves Saint Laurent's iconic Le Smoking Suit

 Katherine Hepburn and Marlene Dietrich : designer unknown

 Penelope Tree and Jean Shrimptondesigner unknown

           Bianca Jagger - Halston Grace Jones - Armarni

              Madonna - Jean Paul Gaultier   Annie Lennox - Designer unknown

                       Kate Moss - Chanel     Christy Turlinghton  - Tailleur Genny

Linda, Christy and Naomi - Yohji Yamamoto

Karlie Kloss Etro

I must say... I love how suits have evolved from just dressing like a man to some where in-between... because we all know, in- between is totally where it is at!

Love ya,

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment