4.8.12

Swimming Wish

I had such an amazing sleep in this morning. There really is nothing better than a lazy morning thinking about how your going to spend your day. Today, I had this great idea to go for a swim in the lido at the Heath. It has been forever since I have been in the water and we have actually had a few sunny days in a row, so it seemed a perfect plan of action.

All this changed when I opened the blinds to see a grey, rainy day. Instead, I now find myself indulging in images of water.. how sad am I??







images: stylesight tumblr

I am currently sitting on  my couch trying to resist some on-line shopping. Will I ever experience summer again???

L x

1 comment:

  1. ok! My heart is breaking.. book your ticket back home in December and lets hit supper together!
    xxxxxxxxx

    D. xx

    ReplyDelete