4.7.12

Ekaterina Gerasimova

Be prepared to be blown away. 

We are definitely getting spoilt with the increasingly talented fashion graduates that seem to pop up every year. It’s just so exciting to see what will be produced… it’s kind of like Christmas (but better) but this year my jaw seriously dropped when I saw the graduate work of 

Ekaterina is one of the recent crop of London Collage of Fashion Womenswear graduates. She is obviously a ridiculously talented illustrator, no question. On top of this she seems to have an insane ability to combine a massive range of imagery, techniques and fabrics to construct garments that just blow me away!!! I have totally fallen in love with them.

Her exploration of the relationships between imagery and textiles, craft and construction has created a new look for a future urban tribe. Now, I want to be in that gang!



 





 Photography: www.hill&aubrey.com

Seriously, if you were wearing one of these pieces, how could you ever stop looking at your self … to me they are just too beautiful for words!

Obviously, I want to see more (and want it all too)

L x

1 comment:

  1. She is amazing! They mix of textures is stunning.

    D. xx

    ReplyDelete