2.6.12

Girl Band Rock

I wish I was in a band. My band would kinda look like this.




Photography: Josh Olins

These pics from V Magazine makes me want to hunt the charity chops for graphic print Lurex and knee high Gogo boot.

Every since I saw the 5,6,7,8's about a million years ago at The Tote (call out to my Melbourne peeps)  I have love the East meets the retro West look. These cats are too cool.



So kids, I need to pop on some of my own rock and roll and get myself dancing...It's Friday... and I have 4 days to celebrate! I'm defiantly going to channel a little retro rock feel tonight

L x

1 comment:

  1. What is the 4 days off you keep talking about?? why???
    Im so excited for you... you getter be rocking some kittykat style sunnies around London town today Miss Lu.....

    D. xx

    ReplyDelete