9.5.12

That Mad Max Feeling

I'm going through a proper Australian moment lately. Having lived in the UK for over 6 years, it's like I have forgotten about all the amazing things that informed me while growing up in the land of OZ.

This is why when I saw this editorial in the May issue of Vogue Netherlands it just made me wanna get out my brothers old VHS copy of Mad Max and have a a big fat movie night.
Rianne ten Haken photographed by Petrovsky & Ramone 

Ok, ok... the VHS is properly at mums house back in Oz and who even has a video player these days..but just the thought made me smile.

L x

1 comment:

  1. WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!!!

    OK- so that oversized leopard is pretty much what I have designed for you guys to wear as bridesmaids... so I'm so glad you put that pick in.

    D. xx

    ReplyDelete