31.5.12

Illustrated Mush Ups - Pedro Lourenco

I just love the web. It's funny how one thing can bring you to another and before you know it, you have discovered something new that you just love.  All will be revealed shortly...

In my post work, chill out Google time I came across Portugal base illustrator, Pedro Lourenco.
These low-fi images make me smile. I love the surreal, dark humour in them.





I just adore how these illustrations have an old school tattoo quality to them. I want them on a t-shirt or printed on something I can wear. Check out his blog http://www.ink-and-paper.blogspot.co.uk/

Seriously, what's not to like about someone with a tiger head doing a bit of Jane Fonda???

L x

2 comments:

  1. So Fecken Cool man.

    D. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the love! please visit me at pedrolourenco.tumblr.com (new blog).
    all the best,
    pedro

    ReplyDelete