13.5.12

HYÈRES 2012 - Lucas Sponchiado

What can be better than being in the south of France in spring time? Well I tell ya what... getting to go to the Hyères International festival of Fashion and Photography. In it's 27th year, the Hyères celebrates young creatives who work in the area of fashion and photography and it just looks amazeballs.

Among a tonne of talent shown this year, Belgain born Lucas Sponchiado won an award for this spectacular collection. OMG, those boots... all that detail...totally killer!





Images: Dazed Digital

It gets me so excited to see such brilliant up and coming talent..... I can't wait to see what comes next for Lucas, I got a feeling it's going to be good!!!!

L x

Note: Although I sourced the last photo from the Dazed Digital website, the photographer is a 17 year old photographer called Pauline Hardouin. Amazing photo, will defiantly be checking out her stuff at http://paulinehardouin.blogspot.co.uk/

x

3 comments:

  1. The boots in the first pick are a massive must Lu.

    D. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last picture is mine... Nobody has asked me anything, but I can find it everywhere on the internet.
    Please mention my name in your post.

    Pauline Hardouin, 17 years old french photographer.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulinehphotography/7113335125/in/photostream

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :)
    I'm sorry for my post, I was angry at dazed & confused...
    I was sure it wasn't your fault.

    Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete