31.5.12

All Those Lines - Pedro Lourenco

While madly searching for more images of tiger headed people drinking Martinis (see post below,) I stumble come across another Perdro Lourenco.... fashion designer!!!

Where to start.There is just something about the geometric cut outs, lines, shapes and colours that just reminds me of a traffic sign. Ha, I guess being a traffics sign may not be considered hot, it's just all very constructivist and I likey very very muchy.

Here is a quick collection grab of the last few years.





images: Style.com

Needless to say, I pretty much adore all that alludes to anything remotely graphic... mix that with a bit of girlie cool and BOOM, you have a killer outfit!

L x

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing better than spliced leather...

    D. xx

    ReplyDelete